Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A little smile won't hurt anyone.

Saturday & Sunday.
Stadium Shah Alam.
Medical cover.
Netball.
Carnival Selangor Ria.
Tag along with Sayang.

It was a last minute decision, when Sayang told me he had been offer the job. I ask to tag along. 1st day, mandi hujan. haha. 2nd day, lepak kejap da abes, so jalan-jalan kat pasar cari makan. :)

Monday
Pavillion.
Shopping.
Benefits.
Family.

Oh. This was fun. Got myself one set of Benefit's products. :) Thanks Abah!

Tuesday
Sunway Pyramid.
Ice Skating.
KFC.
Alvin & The Chipmunks 2.
Sayang, the babysitter.
C'sha & Abg Boii, the couple.
My sisters.

Oh. This is even more fun. Ice skating with Sayang & classmates before is fun but it is even more entertaining watching Sayang be the babysitter. =D C'sha still can't get the hang of ice skating, keep on tumbling on her boyfie. ;) My sisters as usual, demanding. Leteyh!

XOXO

0 comments: